The aim of this course is to train students to perform the flight dispatch duties efficiently in order to
enhance safety, minimize incidents and accidents and run the operations smoothly.
Participants will specifically be equipped to:
- Demonstrate the level of knowledge and practical skills to pass the KCAA Flight Operations Officer
- Pass the Aerosafe FOO trainee exams.
Be equipped with sufficient aviation operations skills that can be applied globally in the aviation
- Meet and maintain the required Level of operations officer knowledge as per KCARs requirement
as well as relevant industry best standards.
- Have a minimum aggregate pass of ‘C’ at the KCSE or its equivalent.
- Have a grade ‘C’ or equivalent in any three of the following subjects; Mathematics; English; Physics
- or physical science; and Geography.
- Be at least eighteen years of age subject to licensing limitations of 21yrs;
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language;
- Be in possession of Certificate of Good conduct.
- Have sufficient knowledge of mathematics and physics to facilitate an understanding of the
- theoretical knowledge instruction content of the course.
- Pass an Aerosafe FOO course entry Aptitude Test.
Flight Operations Officer course shall be covered within a minimum of Six hundred hours of theoretical
knowledge training. Practical training is required before grant of an FOO licence of a minimum three